The Media Coordinator is a integral part of the Media Department, within the awesome Ad Agency that is VITRO. Vitro is a full-service agency, and this department is a group of forward-thinking, creative media experts who get the most out of our agency’s ideas.
As a Media Coordinator at VITRO, your primary responsibility is to assists in the execution of all media planning functions across teams. Most importantly, you believe in doing great work with equally minded team members. You are passionate about advertising and want to surround yourself with people who love what they do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Begins to develop a media knowledge base in preparation for media research responsibilities that include: evaluation media research data; developing points of view; understanding systems applications; understanding various media and their applications against Client strategies/goals.
- Generates insertion orders for clients.
- Coordinates and reconciles billing.
- Assists with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and Client budget compliance.
- Updates Client media activity flowcharts.
- Monitors media for media trends.
- Assists with proposal evaluations and developing Client media plans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong mathematical abilities required in this position.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Personal Computer and MAC proficiency; Keynote and MS Office preferred including MS Outlook
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.