We’re VITRO with offices in San Diego and Austin. We steal share on behalf of our clients. We believe in courage – because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. We believe in integrity – because building trust creates high-performing teams. And we believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
This position is based in San Diego. The Account Executive is a critical support role on our team with the following core responsibilities.
- Support Account Supervisors and Account Directors in coordinating internal and external client meetings
- Own key agency process documents such as status reports, estimates, work orders PO’s and billing
- Work with Account Supervisors and Account Directors in preparing creative work to present to clients for approval
- Streamline communication flow between agency and clients
- Collaborate with the media, creative, design and production departments
- Prepare, manage and monitor budgets, costs and invoicing
- Support Senior Account members on pitches to new business and existing clients
- Participate in client calls, meetings and productions
- Focus on finding solutions to daily requests
- Work closely with agency attorneys to understand any potential legal issues for executions
- Passion for Advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· Proficiency in MS Office and Keynote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Able to work in an office environment with standard foot traffic and occasionally high noise level from music or staff members playing table tennis
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.