Full Job Description:
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing and tracking job flow through agency processes including job jackets, status reports, estimates, and trafficking. They will support Account Supervisors and Account Directors in coordinating internal and external client meetings, and preparing creative work for presentation. They will ensure communication flow between agency and client is streamlined, and have the ability to find solutions and easily navigate ambiguity. They will participate in client meetings and productions, as well as collaborate and manage resources within the media, creative, media, strategy and production departments. The Account Executive will prepare, manage and monitor budgets, cost and invoicing, and will work closely with agency attorneys to understand any potential legal issues for executions.
- Support Account Supervisors and Account Directors in coordinating internal and external client meetings
- Own key agency process documents such as status reports, estimates, work orders PO’s and billing
- Work with Account Supervisors and Account Directors in preparing creative work to present to clients for approval
- Streamline communication flow between agency and clients
- Collaborate with the media, creative, design and production departments
- Prepare, manage and monitor budgets, costs and invoicing
- Support Senior Account members on pitches to new business and existing clients
- Participate in client calls, meetings and productions
- Focus on finding solutions to daily requests
- Work closely with agency attorneys to understand any potential legal issues for executions
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience, agency knowledge a plus
- Solid communication and organizational skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.