At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
Our Client Service Team is responsible for maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client. Client Services are the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met on every project. An Account Executive (AE) plays an essential role within Client Services Department. An AE manages/supports the execution and production of creative ideas across all media types and generally handles several non-competing client accounts at a time.
We are looking for an individual to take initiative in learning our agency processes and who has the ability to form positive working relationships across all departments. We want and cultivate advertising junkies; who keeps up to date on the industry, client news and emerging technology.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Account Supervisors and Account Directors in coordinating internal and external client meetings.
- Responsible for managing and tracking job flow through job jackets, status reports, and trafficking.
- Oversee agency processes, such as: job jackets, status reports, estimates, PO’s, etc…
- Work with Account Supervisors and Account Directors in preparing creative work to present to clients for approval.
- Ensuring communication flow between agency and client is streamlined.
- Collaborate and manage resources within the media, creative, design and production departments.
- Prepare, manage and monitor budgets, cost and invoicing.
- Responsible for supporting Senior Accounts members on pitches to the client.
- Participating in client calls, meetings and productions.
- Ability to find solutions and can easily deal with ambiguity.
- Mentor and grow Assistant Account Executives.
- Work closely with agency attorneys to understand any potential legal issues for executions.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.