At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
As a Media Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to assists in the execution of all media planning functions across teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Begins to develop a media knowledge base in preparation for media research responsibilities that include: evaluation media research data; developing points of view; understanding systems applications; understanding various media and their applications against Client strategies/goals.
- Generates insertion orders for clients.
- Coordinates and reconciles billing.
- Assists with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and Client budget compliance.
- Updates Client media activity flowcharts.
- Monitors media for media trends.
- Assists with proposal evaluations and developing Client media plans.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong mathematical abilities required in this position.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Personal Computer and MAC proficiency; Keynote and MS Office preferred including MS Outlook
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.