At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
Our accounting team is responsible for the financial communication between the internal agency, outside vendors and partner stakeholders. The accounts payable clerk is responsible for all agency A/P invoices and ensures that each invoice is reviewed for accuracy.
Additional duties include, but not limited to:
- Ensures that all invoices are timely, consistently and accurately posted to the general ledger
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation, sales tax (where applicable) and approval prior to payment
- Process monthly AMEX credit card statements
- Process expense reimbursement reports
- Generates bi-weekly check runs
- Generates weekly PCard payment
- Reviews all vendor statements of accounts and performs research as needed
- Maintains all accounts payable reports and corporate files in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.