At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
Our creative team is responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice the consumer or target audience. We develop conceptual campaigns and look to different members of the team to bring innovative ideas that help us stand out. To that end, we want to add a next generation creative, a visual content creator. Are you a matador of memes? Gifted with your Gif game? A titan of TikTok? Do you let your Twitter fingers do the talking? Then you might be the perfect fit.
We’re looking for a visually driven person who can quickly think and create content for the social space.
Must have 3+ years of experience with an agency, brand or influencer
- Must know Photoshop
- Must have some experience with video production, editing, and motion graphics
- Must know the right sizes, formats and finishing elements for all social platforms
- Must be on top of trends & able to identify what’s next on existing and emerging social platforms
- Prefer someone with a healthy social following
- Bonus points if you dabble in 3D, AR and/or code
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or relevant field a plus but not required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.