At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
Our creative team is responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice the consumer or target audience. We develop conceptual campaigns and look to different members of the team to bring innovative ideas that help us stand out. We are looking for an experienced and creative social media strategist to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategy across several of our key accounts. You’ll work in the Strategy Department, supporting creatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Stay on top of the trends and able to identify what’s next on existing and emerging social platforms
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Hire and train others on the team
Requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of all Social Platforms
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- MA degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.