YOU: You absorb culture 24/7 and subscribe to more news than you have time to digest. You know the difference between an observation and an insight. You believe in the power of big ideas and have personally seen several through from their inception. You shun shortcuts. You love brands that challenge how we see the world.
- Conduct primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research.
- Take a leadership role in discovering and articulating differentiating customer insights and translate them into strategic Ways In for creative briefing documents.
- Inspire creative teams throughout the creative development process.
- Work across agency departments to bring innovative strategies to life.
- Develop strategic rationale to support client buy-in to agency work.
- Support the identification and generation of new business and revenue opportunities.
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert within the agency, with clients, and within the industry at large.
- Provide input on channel plan development.
- Reports to the Director of Strategy.
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources to create an actionable point of view.
- Ability to craft and present strategic presentations.
- Advanced understanding of integrated marketing principles including digital, direct, and traditional marketing.
- Highly resourceful, with strong research skills and a working knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and be persuasive.
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment; managing multiple projects and accounts concurrently.
- Seeking 5-7 years of experience from a top creative shop.
US: Though part of Stagwell, we’re a scrappy group. We don’t fight fair, we’re a challenger agency for challenger brands. Our success requires a great attitude and work ethic from everyone. We’ll give you constant contact with the office’s top executives and let you bite off more than you can chew. But hey…that’s how you learn. We pitch a lot of new business. We crack a lot of dumb jokes. And eat a lot of tacos. We work hard. We work together. And we win together. And we just happen to be located in one of the greatest cities in the world. If that sounds good…apply today.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.