We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 29 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, customer behavior, and culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
The senior copywriter will work with diverse creative team members. They will work with them to conceive, develop, and produce effective campaigns that can shape consumer behavior. From concept through production, you will develop and execute work across all media. You will touch on a variety of categories and accounts and work closely with strategists, media experts, and producers to create work that excites and engages various audiences. You will be positioned to learn and grow from a senior staff of passionate people.
- Someone who can write things that win awards across various media
- An effective maker/judge of stellar writing and breakthrough ideas
- Well-versed in print, broadcast, social and event production
- Comfortable and skilled presenting to high-level clients
- A pro who plays nice with creatives and non-creatives alike
- A leader who can direct teams with clarity and creative success
- A good person
Bonus points: Someone who is comfortable traveling and knows the auto/off-road space.
If this describes you, then we encourage you to throw your hat into our ring.
- The ability to write in a variety of styles.
- excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Logic, creativity, imagination
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina, and the ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and passion
- An interest in popular culture, trends, and styles
Education/Skills: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of copy writing experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.