At VITRO, We Steal Share. We aren’t an agency as much as we are a gang of thieves. We’ve been helping our clients grow for over 28 years. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
The Communications Planner at VITRO is the glue that ties together creative, media and digital workstreams to plan, execute and launch a campaign. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that these teams are working in lockstep towards effective executions, optimized to impact the audience in the desired way across the consumer journey.
This position is expected to have experience in marketing performance and analytics, a deep understanding of media & digital behavior, along with a creative mind that constantly pushes for innovation and fresh approaches to creative. You are curious, seeking to push our teams forward and never settle for the status quo or best practices. You are familiar with creative production and are willing to get your hands dirty to get work live.
You will be a key member of the team across a handful of accounts, playing a big part in upfront planning as well as the execution of the communications plan. You will work with Brand Strategy to develop the key communication priorities for our clients as well as the channels, messages and tactics that will help achieve our goals. You will also build out campaign architectures that will guide all agency teams in the execution of an idea, while collaborating with creative, media and digital teams to ensure the campaign is developed as intended.
- Interpret research reports and business performance documents to guide future strategy
- Use syndicated and first-party research to develop human insights
- Develop consumer journeys and overarching communications strategies
- Develop detailed campaign architectures
- Write comms briefs and tactical briefs
- Review and help guide creative, media and digital/social work
- Build strong client relationships and increase agency trust
- Identify new opportunities for the agency across assigned accounts
- Be the voice on marketing effectiveness and how to use channels together to drive performance
- 6+ years combined experience in digital/social, media and/or brand strategy.
- 1+ years’ experience specifically as communications/connections planner
- Working knowledge of paid, owned and earned channels, ad formats and innovation in the industry
- Skills & experience in:
- Developing quality presentations
- Client communication and presentation
- Evaluating research and identifying key insights
- Interpreting analytics, sales, brand metrics and other reports
- Developing strong relationships with teammates, partner agencies and clients
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.