YOU: You know how to get things done and you never settle in that pursuit. You’re organized, a great communicator and thrive in holding people accountable. You take pride in seeing a brief turn into something tangible, creative and impactful. You know that your ability to shepherd that brief through the organization, driving clarity and navigating potential pitfalls is key to turning it into something magical for the world to see. But you’re more than a shepherd, you’re a builder, a creator in your own right. You want to continuously improve the machine not just manage it. Because you know that process is a critical foundation to developing great work.
US: VITRO San Diego. We help our clients steal share. We require two things from every candidate in every department: A great attitude and a great work ethic. We are devoted to mentoring and inter-team collaboration. We’ll give you contact and access to the office’s top executives. We’ll let you work up to and beyond your abilities regardless of your job title. We pitch a lot of new business. We crack a lot of dumb jokes. And eat a lot of tacos. We work hard. We work together. And we win together. And we just happen to be in one of the greatest cities in the universe. If that sounds good to you…submit your resumé today.
Advertising project manager responsibilities include coordination of projects, scheduling, setting deadlines & ensuring deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Manage your team’s internal scheduling, resourcing and project flow
- Stay closely connected to creative group: managing calendars, internal project deliverables & booking travel
- Maintain consistent project documents such as hot sheets, contact reports and status reports
- Pull hours and time reports and present back to team and Director
- Track full project process and proactively call out potential pitfalls to be reviewed and addressed
- Outputs: Work-back schedules, project documentation
- Accountability: Process adherence, on-time, on-budget
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Agency and/or brand marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- PMP certification required
- Agile certification preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management software
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.