YOU: You know how to get things done and you never, ever settle in that pursuit. You’re organized, a great communicator and don’t mind holding people accountable. You take great satisfaction and pride from seeing a brief turn into something tangible, creative and impactful, knowing that your ability to shepherd that brief through the organization, creative a collaborative team, driving clarity and navigating the pitfalls was key to turning it into something magical for the world to see. But you’re more than a shepherd, you’re a builder, a creator in your own right. You want to build & continuously improve the machine not just manage it. Because you know, process isn’t confining, it’s merely a means to creating more, bigger, faster, better…
US: VITRO San Diego—the cornerstone the VITRO network and San Diego’s most iconic agency. We require two things from every single candidate in every single department: A great attitude and a great work ethic leading to an honest effort to do the best work of your career, not just talk about it. We are maniacally devoted to mentoring. We are ruthlessly diligent about inter-team collaboration. We’ll give you constant contact with the office’s top executives. And we may even let you bite off more than you can chew. But hey…that’s how you learn. We pitch a lot of new business. We crack a lot of dumb jokes. And eat a lot of tacos. We work hard. We work together. And we win together. And we just happen to be located in one of the greatest cities in the universe. If that sounds good to you…submit your résumé today.
Non-technical, advertising, project manager responsibilities include coordination of projects, scheduling, setting deadlines, ensuring deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget + provide updates to the team lead or director of project operations.
- Agency and/or brand marketing experience
- Client-facing but heavily Internally focused to manage, schedule and resource projects
- Closely connected to creative group, managing calendars, herding cats, booking travel and doing expense reports
- Creates consistent project documents such as hot sheets, contact reports and status reports
- Pulls hours and time reports and presents back to team and Director.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Outputs: Workback schedules, project documentation
- Accountability: Process adherence, on-time, on-budget
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. PM certified. Minimum 2 year’s project management experience, preferably in an agency environment. Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.