Our Project Operations department focuses on the operations of the agency in order to deliver quality work to our clients on time and on budget. We are in search of a project coordinator to work in our Austin office in support of the day-to-day running of account, new business or internal projects.
This person will be starting out in Marketing with a focus on operations, being organized and efficient to keep their projects on track. They specifically manage and facilitate the creative development effort, focused on the effort of their specific Accounts and assigned key client projects.
The Project Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Project Lead and his/her responsibilities will include coordination of projects, scheduling meetings and preparing all briefing materials for the meeting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Internally focused to manage, schedule and resource projects.
- Oversee and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
- Closely connected to the creative group, managing calendars, herding cats, facilitating
the work needed and the time it is needed.
- Creates consistent project documents such as hot sheets, conference reports and status
- Outputs: Work-back schedules, project documentation.
- Accountability: Process adherence, on-time, on-budget
College diploma or coursework in process in related field, PM certification a plus. 2+ year’s project management experience, preferably in an agency environment. Proficiency in
MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively
communicate with internal/external customers
- Proven working experience in project management
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within
parameters of instructions given
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.