At VITRO, We Steal Share. We aren’t an agency as much as we are a gang of thieves. We’ve been helping our clients grow for over 28 years. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
We’re looking for a producer to join our content production team. The producer initiates, maintains and manages the client’s projects at the agency on an ongoing and project basis. He/she directs and coordinates the day-to-day efforts acting as a liaison between the client and agency.
- Have a strong understanding of advertising processes from initiation and scope creation, through strategy, creative, and eventually production
- Research the information necessary to define creative execution of content projects including broadcast, social, digital, etc.;
- Manage resourcing (internally and externally) of key workers, ensuring they’re not overloaded, and a plan is in place for the ever-growing production pipeline;
- Create, vet, and manage project plans for ALL projects regardless of size;
- Keep detailed and organized records on server, in accordance with agency structure, to ensure information is available for the future;
- Define project approach with key departments and develop resourcing needs, plus distribute project tasks and timelines as well as manage the overall content resources. Estimate project costs, track and generate purchase orders;
- Manage cross-functional teams and projects throughout the development and creative life cycle with an eye for risk mitigation;
- Understand and follow department processes, client business, and requirements in order to uphold best-in-class standards/practices and push for a high level of quality control measures, adjusting for process drift as needed;
- Maintain communication internally and externally by being meticulously organized, structuring and prioritizing workload, and helping teams stay focused on key priorities, milestones, and deadlines;
- Negotiate timelines (both long-term and short-term) by prioritizing resources and mitigating risk guaranteeing quality control standards are adhered to and communicated throughout the team;
- Ensure all communication is complete, accurate, and timely – distilling complex discussions into actionable next steps and communicating to appropriate parties;
- Identify and clearly communicating project issues to the internal team in order to achieve resolution
College degree or equivalent experience required. Agency knowledge is a plus. Minimum 3 years of experience. Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Excellent communication and organization skills.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.