At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
The Office Coordinator is responsible, daily, for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, as well as providing administrative support to the manager of human resources. This position will start at 25 hours a week and covert to FT when the employees are back in the office.
- Daily Routine: make coffee, restock & prep the kitchen, prep conference rooms, answer all incoming calls, receive & sort mail, receive all incoming packages
- Office Space – work with building management & contractors regarding security & parking
- House Keeping – work with all employees to ensure the office is neat and orderly
- Calendar – maintain conference room calendars & ensure in-house meetings w/ Clients & Vendors do not overlap
- Storage space – keep storage spaces clean and organized
- Recruitment – assists in scheduling interviews
- New Hire Reference Checks – check references provided by applicants
- New Hire Relocation – send new hire information relocation sheet
- Assist management and employees with basic questions/issues
- Manage & facilitate logistics for client facing meetings
- Order & track cost of office expenses [office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc.]
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Create purchase orders for orders placed
- Mail Postage – for all agency mail
- Setup courier & FedEx shipments as needed
High School diploma (college degree a plus but not required) or equivalent work experience. Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Experience using a MAC computer and multi-line phone system
- Excel/Work/Keynote/Outlook – Proficient
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
- Personable and willing to grow within the agency
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.