The ideal Supervisor candidate is a team player in the Media Department, a specialized group within the awesome Ad Agency that is VITRO. This cross-functional department is made up of Communications Planning, Digital Strategy, Media Planning and Buying, Analytics, Search and Social as we create marketing solutions for our clients across paid, owned and earned channels. You are an integral part of identifying the best mix of media channels to deliver an advertising message to our clients’ target audience. Using research data, you will consider what is going to be most effective, within the budget allocated and give the clients’ product or service maximum exposure.
As a Media Supervisor at VITRO, you will discuss advertising strategy with our clients, analyze and research the target audience’s character, and advise our creative team and our clients about the most effective media combination and present media proposals. You will do this with the support of your team and will directly manage a media planner and media coordinator at minimum.
- Undertake research and analyzing data using industry resources
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits.
- Develop strong bonds with clients, earning trust and being the voice for the team in all communications.
- Manage budgets and maintain detailed client and vendor spend records.
- Work with Accounting team to ensure that all accounts are aligned with billing process
- Handle all high-level communications with clients, leading conversations across departments on processes.
- Work with AMD to identify new processes or procedures on day-to-day account workings.
- Lead, formulate and develop strategy for new plans across all owned accounts.
- Look for, and identify, potential opportunities to work with the Strategy team and lead conversations on deliverables and thought processes where necessary.
- Work with AMD to identify areas to build in strong communication objectives.
- Translate communication objectives to media principles that guide the media brief.
- Lead strategic KPI conversations with clients identifying new ways to outline success.
- Identify correct strategy needed for objectives and deploy 360 thinking.
- Supervise Planners on trafficking digital campaigns.
- Create and communicate internally planning timelines and to Account and Creative teams.
- Prepare proposals and create media plans and presentations.
- Show larger connections in data points, increasing analysis and making actionable recommendations based on data.
- Apply new ways of reporting insights. Trim the fat in analysis and get to the core of the learning and how to apply it.
- Evolve reporting and apply new insights to work on process, timing, efficiencies.
- Manage internal and external timelines.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Energetic but cool under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- An affinity for numbers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in traditional and/or digital media planning and buying at an advertising agency, publisher house or marketing firm.
- Knowledge of DoubleClick ad server and Google Analytics a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.