At VITRO, We Steal Share. We aren’t an agency as much as we are a gang of thieves. We’ve been helping our clients grow for over 28 years. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
We’re VITRO with offices in San Diego, Austin and Atlanta. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
Our Account Service Team is responsible for maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client. Account Services are the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met on every project. A Group Head creates and maintains the client/agency bond at the senior most level (i.e. CMO, C-Level executives, VP-Marketing, etc.) and builds relationships to guide the business and the overall client/agency working relationship.
As a Group Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and prioritizing across multiple pieces of business and or Account Directors.
- Build and maintain strong and solid senior client relationships, offering strategic direction and exploring opportunities available with insightful, strategic solutions.
- Foster and develop key relationships with our clients at the “C” level.
- Responsible for the overall strategic guidance of the business.
- Be responsible for overseeing projects and quality control.
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with the client’s expectations.
- Keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating the wider team at the agency, and continually keeping clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practices.
- Manage the business’ P&L and seek to drive profitability and grow revenue.
- Be responsible for financial management of accounts including accurate forecasting, profitability and resource management.
- Accountable for managing account budgets and ensuring that all expenses are accounted and properly reported.
- Ensuring that account budgets are within project scope and do not exceed scope. Being able to identify
- Be heavily involved in the succession planning of your team from interns to group heads.
- Demonstrate superior competency with internal trainings and mentoring.
- Responsible for guidance of multiple teams.
- Keep the partners informed and involved when needed.
- Instill confidence and proven leadership capabilities based on the goals of the agency.
- Will need to have a deep understanding of clients’ business situations, challenges and issues, including category and competitive dynamics.
- As a strategic business leader, in some cases the GH will need to craft business planning documents to support strategic development for the client.
- Be a valued thought partner with the strategic planning team, providing the business perspective for creative brief development, acting as a sounding board for briefing ideas and working hand in hand on developing client presentations.
** At least 10 years of experience within an agency / advertising background
** At least 10 years of experience within an account management role
** At least 8 years of experience in a management position within an agency
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.