As a Digital Producer you will work with a high degree of independence, running multiple projects at a time, ranging from smaller ad projects to complex, integrated campaigns. You will ensure that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
You will assist creative team members in ideating for the digital landscape and be responsible for communicating relevant project information to the team to assure that the solution addresses the client’s business requirements. Additionally, you will be a key liaison among interdisciplinary teams, planning for contingencies, mitigating risks and solving problems along the way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use your knowledge of the digital medium to ideate, create and problem solve amazing digital experiences.
- Lead all activities of the project team from point of hand-off from Client Services team
(approved concepts) through launch and ensure that project tasks are completed.
- Help inform and define creative executions and structure of digital projects, including paid media, interactive campaign activation’s, campaign landing pages
- Knowledge and understanding of media platforms and publishers across mobile, web, and social. Will be key on understanding working specs and identifying holes or issues.
- Ensure that teams are collaborating appropriately to define and document technical, functional and non-functional requirements to ensure client expectations are met.
- Manage production workflow and foster relationships with third-party vendors, partners
and freelancers becoming the key liaison between all.
- Manage the project financial life cycle, including estimates and purchase orders.
- Raise and maintain awareness of project risks, and work with the team members to proactively mitigate risks and actively seek creative solutions to ensure project success.
- Have an understanding of key web workings, included but not limited to; development of strategies, design, planning, implementation, launch and maintenance.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply checks and balances from concept from delivery
- Ability to think creatively and concept out units with understanding of digital media and space of the buy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.