VITRO is in search of a Creative Resource Manager that will provide management and organization to the Creative Department. The position works with the CCO + Creative Leads + Group Account Directors/Project Managers to coordinate the day-to-day agency creative and production efforts, manage creative workflow, resourcing and project assignments.
- Manages all creative resourcing needs including planning, assigning, and monitoring hours and personnel scoped to each creative deliverable.
- Leads the weekly resource meeting with all creative leads, producers, PMs and GADs to review projects, assign resources, and allocate hours accordingly.
- Owns and manages the creative hot list and resourcing document on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate available creative resources against project objective to correctly staff assignments by assessing workload and creative fit.
- Project Manage Creative workflow – checking in on teams make sure deadlines (determined by Account/Project Manager or Production) are being met, bandwidth is still relevant, etc.
- Proactively works with Account/Project Management, Production, and New Business departments to outline resource needs, complete freelance request forms as needed and highlight red flags.
- Manages the master creative department schedule to ensure work coverage.
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Monitors creative team hours against hours scoped/resourced, calling out red flags.
- Manage and resolves resource booking conflicts.
- Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets for creative department based on input from weekly meetings and the account team/project managers.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Responsible for managing overall utilization.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Monitors staffing and resources against assigned projects in order to meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Champion internal systems for higher productivity working.
- Arrange weekly meetings with Production and Senior Management Team, to discuss all active programs and potential new business as well as to stay informed of potential issues such as resource and change control matters.
- Provide and maintain agency resource status – liaising with development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide accurate updates of resource needs.
Considerations: 5-7 years project management/resourcing experience at creative agency or brand marketing department. Experience with project management software and project systems/process tools.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.