We are seeking an outgoing and self-motivated Key Account Manager to represent Constellation’s Craft Spirits portfolio. Steeped in our heritage, future vision and innovative products, this exciting position requires a high level of competency and knowledge in a range of topics including (but not limited to): a passion for Craft Spirits, extensive Spirits knowledge, storytelling, mixology, and sales. Our Craft Spirits Key Account Managers engage with, support and educate retailers, distributor and consumers in a variety of ways including regularly visiting and providing support at on and off-premise accounts and always looking for new and innovative ways to promote our Craft Spirits portfolio.
- Influencing the gatekeepers at every opportunity
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to drive sales and education in both on and off-premise accounts. Examples include: On premise and retail tastings, staff trainings, sampling staff, PR events, cocktail/product placements, Craft Spirit dinners, product promotion, etc.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with:
- Local and regional accounts
- Distributor Salesperson
- Local ASPIRA Manager and Field Sales team
- Distributor Trainings: Spirits Portfolio, General Education, New Product Release, Brand Trainings, other Spirits related programs
- Craft Spirits Mixology and cocktail development
- Attend and Work Local Trade Events
- Execute Local Sponsorships and PR Events
- Communicate successes to: Marketing, leadership, and local distributor
- Always looking for opportunities to add new accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Spirits Experience (Bartender, Sales, other suppliers)
- Spirits Certifications: WSET Level 2, CSS or BAR 5-Day
- Must have extensive knowledge of the wine and spirits industry with a focus on the Craft Spirits category
- Local Market knowledge
- Proven experience and strong abilities in educating and motivating others
- Excellent communication skills articulate with strong public speaking ability
- Demonstrates consistent reporting capabilities
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Must be available for both regular work week, evening and weekend job assignments.
- Must not work for any other beer, wine or spirit brand.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
- Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance stairs/ladders stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a car and travel via plan/train as needed
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.