You’re a strategist obsessed with learning, curious, and culturally savvy. With a grounding in brand strategy your favorite thing to do is uncover insights into cultural trends and human behavior that clients simply can’t find on their own. You love to apply your learning and discoveries to strategies that ensure brands reach their true potential. Your briefs make creative teams jump for joy. You love and inspire creativity from all agency disciplines from creative to social to design to media, producing work that gets talked about. Work that gets measurable results for our clients.
- Be a master of synthesis, distilling a wealth of inputs into a robust assessment
- Understand key trends that drive consumer behavior and affect the way that brands
engage – always living at the intersection of brands, culture, and creativity
- Develop emotive creative briefs to inspire audience-led, idea-centric strategies
that creatives teams can use to develop compelling creative work
- Create plans and the story needed to sell them
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, highly
- Be a capable facilitator, adept at leading meetings with clients and colleagues
- 4-6 years in an agency setting
- Strong analytic, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Some experience designing and using research that informs actionable plans
- Has the ability to balance rigor and creativity for each assignment
- Create differentiating customer insights and translating them into strategic ‘Ways In’ for creative briefing documents
- Able to find the spark of inspiration that helps creative teams create big ideas
- Work across agency departments to bring innovative strategies to life
- Support new business pitches and revenue opportunities
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert within the agency, with clients, and within the industry at large
- Reports to the Head of Strategy
Though part of MDC we’re renegades, a merry band of pirates on a mission to steal hearts and marketshare for our clients. We’re powered by a Challenger spirit, working smarter and being smarter in how we challenge conventions and ferret out what’s gone unquestioned. If there’s an entrepreneur inside you longing to get out, if you have an itch to be part of a fast-moving ship whose crew rises and falls together, this might be your time to shine.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.