At VITRO, We Steal Share. We impact commerce through well-crafted ideas, and we’ve been doing it for more than 21 years. Working at an agency old enough to drink has its advantages – namely, that we know exactly what we’re here to do, which is to create change. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
VITRO was founded in sunny San Diego, and maybe growing up so close to the ocean has helped us maintain a certain vibe and culture. We believe in having fun, because perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. We believe in courage, because true creativity isn’t afraid to stand up and be counted. And we believe in integrity, because building trust creates high performing teams. And, while it’s possible to fail by yourself, success requires teamwork.
Our Account Service Team is responsible for maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client. Account Services are the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met on every project. An Account Supervisor’s role is to lead and mentor junior Account members as well as earn and keep our client’s respect and confidence; while maintaining a clear perspective of the long-term view of the business and drive of a project.
Core Skill Set/Responsibilities:
STRATEGY AND MARKETING
- Solid understanding of client’s business, major consumer segments, and competitive set
- Helps drive marketing and creative strategies based on relevant consumer insight and business insight
- Leads insightful and actionable creative and project briefs
- Represents the agency in effectively communicating and selling the agency points of view and recommendations
- Partners with clients in a positive, professional and constructive manner
- Understands and articulates client business strategies and insights and leverages this to contribute new creative and business insights that help move the business forward
- Effectively sells agency strategies, creative and points of view
- Recognizes new revenue opportunities and works to implement them
- An energetic and passionate presenter
- Creates a logical structure, clear storyline, and conclusion in all written documents
- Strong listening skills to digest and process and guide strategy and problem resolution
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.