At VITRO, We Steal Share. We aren’t an agency as much as we are a gang of thieves. We’ve been helping our clients grow for over 28 years. We change consumer perceptions, change customer behavior, and change culture at large. Because, by doing so, we change our clients’ businesses and their place in the market.
YOU: You’re the primary client lead and trusted business partner, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You have a passion for crafting creative solutions to your clients real life business problems, solutions backed by sound strategic rationale and a deep understanding of the client’s business that help them achieve and beat their goals. You lead & coach your team to be brand custodians but to also challenge your clients when needed, to push out the planning horizons and think of ways to improve their business that they may not. And you know you’re not doing that purely out of the goodness of your own heart, you’re running a business of your own, writing growth plans, expanding scopes, managing costs, proactively solidifying & evolving long term partnerships in concert with your Group Account Director. To your clients you’re a business partner, internally you’re the quarterback, making the calls, rallying the troops and coordinating the plays. All in the pursuit of the best possible work…
US: We’re VITRO with offices in San Diego, Austin and Atlanta. We require two things from every single candidate in every single department: A great attitude and a great work ethic leading to an honest effort to do the best work of your career, not just talk about it. We are maniacally devoted to mentoring. We are ruthlessly diligent about inter-team collaboration. We’ll give you constant contact with the office’s top executives. And we may even let you bite off more than you can chew. But hey…that’s how you learn. We pitch a lot of new business. We crack a lot of dumb jokes. And eat a lot of tacos. We work hard. We work together. And we win together. And we just happen to be located in one of the greatest cities in the universe. If that sounds good to you…apply today.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Lead, grow, and mentor your account management team to deliver the highest quality of work to our clients.
- Provide strategic guidance, recommendations and leadership on your Client business
- Lead and monitor day-to-day activities; identifying opportunities for new business and account growth
- Be heavily involved in the succession planning of your team in concert with the GAD.
- Lead the charge with in comes to working with cross-functional teams within the agency, making the calls when it comes to employing the right resources or processes based on the ask
- Foster and develop key relationships with senior clients
- Prepare and manage monthly and quarterly revenue reforecasts from account teams.
- Prepare performance reports for each client as it relates to P&Ls as well as staff time details.
- Heavily involved in the negotiation and execution of new MSAs and SOWs with your GAD
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of account management & team leadership experience within an agency / advertising background
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years managing people
- Need to have experience in strategic planning, comms planning and creative brief development
- Must be team player and collaborator
- Strong written and oral skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.